To set your preferences in Cute FTP, first you need to open the application and then follow this guide.
1. Click on 'Tools' in the toolbar, then click 'Global Options'
Note: It is recommended that you leave many of the settings unchanged as they are set to the optimum by the manufacturer.
2. Click 'General' to choose the screen you would like to see when you open Cute FTP.
3. Click 'General/Logs' to change the colours of elements in the interface.
4. To change the way that items and windows are displayed, click 'Display', most of these settings are self explanatory.
5. Click 'Display/Sounds' to add sounds to actions as you use the program.
6. When you have completed your preferences click 'Apply' to save the changes.